Simple steps to selling and buying online.
- You want to purchase an item or service.
- Create an account with Fair Xchange.
- Send the Fair Xchange link to the Seller.
- Verify the product via 2 inclusive pictures and for an additional minimal fee utilize one of six methods: additional pictures, barcode, VIN number, video, serial number, or a real-time video translator.
- Agree on the e-contract and sign it.
- Send your payment to Fair Xchange.
- Fair Xchange holds funds in escrow until your purchase arrives and you approve it.
- When the seller mails you the merchandise, they will also provide tracking details so you can monitor the location of your purchase.
- When your item has been delivered, you have 24 hours to approve and release funds, or reject and return to seller. If you do not submit an approval or rejection notice within that time frame, the funds will automatically be released to the Seller.
- Your funds are released to the Seller 24-48 hours after successful delivery or face-to-face exchange of product or service.
- Enjoy your safe purchase. Thank you for using Fair Xchange!
First, you identify the item you wish to purchase. Set up an account with Fair Xchange. Then, send an Fair Xchange link to the Seller via an email address created for you by Fair Xchange that secures your name and personal details.
The Seller then verifies the product you wish to purchase via two inclusive pictures or any of six additional methods that you mutually agree on: additional pictures, barcode, serial number, video, or VIN number and real time translator. Then you and the Seller agree on and sign an e-contract that stipulates legally binding details of what is being exchanged.
The Seller will mail you the merchandise and provide a shipment tracking number via Fair Xchange website, Fair Xchange text, Fair Xchange app or Fair Xchange email. You can use the shipment tracking number to monitor the item’s shipment progress.
Fair Xchange holds your funds in escrow until you receive and approve the product/service you purchased.
When you receive the merchandise in the mail, approve it or submit a rejection notice within 24 hours. If you do not submit an approval or rejection notice of said verified purchase within 24 hours of the merchandise’s arrival, your funds will automatically be released to the Seller.
If you do not approve the item, you are responsible for shipping it back to the Seller or renegotiating the price. Choose a return shipping method and supply the tracking number. Provide Fair Xchange with a valid tracking number. When the Seller receives the item, your funds are returned to you within 24-48 hours minus Fair Xchange's surcharge.